Due to security reasons we cannot cancel memberships directly. However, you could do it easily by visiting the billing providers cancellation links here:
Netbilling / Ishibashi Holdings: https://secure.netbilling.com/gw/native/selfservice1.2?111260130582 If your credit card statment shows Ishibashi Holdings
CCBill cancel link: https://support.ccbill.com if you signed up through CCBILL
Epoch.com (Epoch) cancel link: https://epoch.com/billingsupport if you signed up through EPOCH
If you do not know or not sure which billing company you used, you should do the following:
- You should check your credit card statement, and you can find the name of the billing company.
- You do not need to have all requested information, all billers require just two or three, which could be the username, password (the original one assigned at signup), registered email address, CC number. These you must know.
- If you tried the above and the site responded that it can't find the account, then it could be because of two reasons:
1) The billing company link you chose was not for the billing company you signed up through
2) You already cancelled your account
3) You may have entered the wrong details in their form.
- WE can not cancel your membership for you, as we DO NOT retain any credit card information, WE do not bill you, that is the responsibility of the billing company, and YOUR responsibility to cancel.
« Go back
Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid